Lake Barrine Wildlife Cruise
Lake Barrine Wildlife Cruises:
- Run four times a day taking you around the perimeter of the lake
showing and discussing rainforest plants and animals.
- Cruises are at 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:15pm (We recommend the
- Lake Barrine shows you all the magnificent plants and animals that exist in this
magical crater lake and surrounding rainforest environment.
- For much of this century, it
has been one of the top tourist attractions of Tropical North Queensland.
- Enjoy a short walk to the 1,100 year old Twin Kauri Pines, or the six kilometre
Rainforest Circuit Walk around the lake's edge.