(Aboriginal Translation: "Many Waters")
Millaa Millaa Historical Museum
- Population: Four hundred (400)
- Elevation: 840M.
- Millaa Millaa is considered the southern gateway to the
- This little town offers magnificent views such as Queensland's highest mountain
Frere, back dropped by evergreen dairy farming pastures.
- It is the centre for the waterfall circuit, in fact, there are six waterfalls within
fifteen kilometres of Millaa Millaa.
- The world famous Millaa Millaa Falls on the edge of
town, the Zillie, Ellinjaa and Mungalli Falls, the Souita and Pepina Falls.
- Millaa Millaa Lookout offers a brilliant panoramic view of the Atherton Tablelands.
- Also of interest is the Eacham Historical Society Museum in Main Street, while the nine
hole golf course beside the Caravan Park will challenge eager golfers.