Malanda Falls Environmental Centre
Malanda Falls Environmental
- Location: Passing through Malanda
on the main road, approximately two (2) Kilometres from the town centre, on
the left hand side of the road..
- The Environmental Information Centre gives an interpretative, interactive
and informative account of the geological history of the tableland area,
interesting any visitors to the falls.
- The display is presented in simple terms with rock and rainforest
specimens, models and pictures to look at accompanied with information of
the area to read.
- The Environmental Information Centre is the booking office and starting
point for the
Guided Aboriginal Rainforest Walks.
- The Visitorís centre also offers a range of local brochures and a
volunteer worker is usually available to answer any queries you may have.
- A fifty (50) metre walk will take you from the Environmental Information
Centre to the Malanda Waterfall.